Residential Aged Care
Glenelg House Residential Nursing Care is a 30 bed High Care, fully accredited and certified facility, providing high level care to residents.
Accommodation charges – As Casterton Memorial Hospital Nursing Home ‘Glenelg House Residential Nursing Care’ is a certified facility, accommodation charges will be payable for prospective residents if they are eligible to do so.
Glenelg House contains:
- 24 fully furnished single rooms with ensuite.
- 2 fully furnished double rooms with ensuite providing for shared care or for couples.
- All rooms fitted with:
- Hi / low electric beds
- Remote control TV
- Electric Arm Chair / Occasional Furniture
- Wall to wall carpeting, matching drapes and decor
- Set in modern surroundings
- Fully air conditioned heating / cooling
- Odour control, noiseless exhaust system.
- Modern call bell system.
- Electric security system.
- Set in a secured landscaped garden.
- Activities Room with access to computer, internet and video conferencing.
- Quiet Lounges.
- 3 separate fully equipped kitchens, dining and lounge areas.
- 24 hour care by Registered Nurses (Division 1 and 2)
- Nursing Care Attendants
- Physiotherapy 5 days per week
- Diversional Therapist 5 days per week
- Therapy Assistant.
- Visiting Medical Practitioners (on call 24 hrs)
- Visiting volunteer services
- Church groups
- Resident?s Committee
- Access to Day Centre
- Access to Community Bus
- Access to external activities / outings