- To provide quality health and welfare services to the community.
- To promote good health and wellness via education and information.
- To improve the quality of life, through better physical, social, mental and environmental health.
- To provide advice and information on health related subjects and refer on to appropriate agencies as necessary.
Community Health Nurse
Our Community Health Nurse is available for:
- Individual Consultations
- Health Information Sessions for groups, clubs/ organisations, communities or individuals.
- Health Education and Promotion in Schools and pre schools.
- Support Groups
- Basic Nutrition
- Sunsmart / Skin Cancer Awareness
- Women?s Health – Osteoporosis, Menopause & HRT, Breast Self Examination
- Men’s Health Issues
- And many more!
- Advice, assistance & referral for Health Information & Services
- Programs & Presentations to Community Groups & other organisations
Screening by appointment…
- Blood Pressure: Free
- Blood Glucose: $2.00 charge
- Videos and other material available for loan (some items have a small charge)